Monday, April 5, 2010

BABY BOO BUMP PHOTOS

Ok.. so I wasn't sure where I left off on Bump Photos from my last post so instead of updating the old February post with new photos.. I started a new post beginning at 27 weeks and ending with TODAY.
I am at 35 weeks and defintly getting large. Baby Boo is still very high and I can feel him holding on to my ribs. This kid just might not be so easy to get out... hahahaha I have a feeling he will be holding on for dear life up until the very last day. Maybe I should just enjoy him being a momma's boy right now and take it as a compliment that he wants to stay so close. ha!


WOW... there was quite a change between week 31 and 33!!


eeekk.. Pants are looking a little tighter. hahahahaha



Super wow... A lot is happening in there within two weeks. Not sure if I want to see the photo from my next BUMP photo session.

35 weeks36 weeks and one inch bigger...
I measured and I think I am one inch rounder than last week... YIKES!



37 weeks & BIGGER!












No comments: