Friday, October 2, 2009

Decor Website

I found this website today... as I worked very hard.. obviously ;)

There are some cute ideas on it. I am going to post it so I will take some more time to look it over later. It's not just baby things... it's all things. Check it out!

https://www.decorpad.com/relatedBookmarks.htm?bookmarkId=3875&currentPage=3


A Few things found....
I love the vintage looking ABC cards. I will need to keep my eye out at the Third Market Sunday this month. These would be cute framed up... i was thining instead of wood letters on the walls with the child's name spelled out, use these cards and frame the letters of his/her name.





i love tree murals.... especially with monkeys hanging from them.
Ebay had some very cute wall decals. I will look on there if I decide to decorate with them.

No comments: