Friday, October 2, 2009

Names Names Names

This will be an ongoing list... as i come across names, I will be posting them here instead of writing them on scrap pieces of paper. (I tend to lose those. hahahaha) Please give me your input or suggestions also. I want a fun name!! It's hard to come up with names that dont' remind me of people from my past.

***Girls*** **** BOYS****

Jayden *******Grayson
Cameron *****Cameron/Cam
Cadence ******Parker
Kaelyn *******Brady ( i like brody but i know one of those)
Audrey/ Aubrey****** Liam
Ashlyn ******Asher
Paige ********Jaxon/Jackson
Taylor *******Owen
Jocelyn ******Aiden
Peyton ******Bryce
Leighton ****Jayden
Makayla ****Landon
Kenna*****Chase/Cullen/Clayton ( again... i know people.. hmmm)
Kayla/ Kaila ****Noah
Addison ** skylar
Wynn **levon
Myla *** Ryder
lilah /delilah *** Jett
Sage ***Jack Ashton or Ashton Jack
Taylor
Ella/Stella
Ciella
Anniston

No comments: