Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nursery ( almost done )

The nursery is almost done... little by little... it's all coming together. I love it!!!
The only new pieces of furniture in this room are the crib and the IKEA wall shelves. Everything else we had and thank goodness we did... that saved lots o' money. The only changes to come are to add my giraffe lamp to the dresser and a changing pad.
Fun curtains will be ordered this week.

Not sure what I will be hanging on the walls yet. As you can see.. some of my "Story People" framings are on the floor waiting to be hung. I want to get the crib bedding together first and hopefully that will be done this week when and if the mattress arrives.

I had fun getting out my old stuffed animals again. There are lots more in the attic but we won't tell Bryan ;)









Oh yes... the closet is full. Bryan will need to get the second bar up soon if Boo gets anymore clothes.




No comments: