Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Shower

BABY BOO'S FIRST SHOWER




Sunday was a FUN day!! My first "Baby Shower" hosted by my cousin Heather and very good friend Kris Nelson. It was a great time but I wish the crummy snow and rain mix would have held off until the evening. Many of my guests traveled good distance to attend and they all were a little worried about the weather as the snow flakes got bigger and the temps dropped. But all in all... everyone made it home safe, no cars stuck in Heather's drive and LOTS of presents. Thank you everyone!!!!!

Presents Galore!!! We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to help prepare for Baby Boo's arrival.


The super Tall Giraffe that I always wanted... I meant... that Boo always wanted ;)
Thank you momma!!!!!

Kim checking out this "dirty diaper"... playing the guess the dirty diaper game

Get a good sniff Grandma!!!


Gross!! Lana showing me something very disgusting!!! I hope my kid doesn't poo BBQ sauce!!!


My cake: From Le Bakery. Heather took a sample of the nursery wall color to the bakery and had them match it. Talk about being precise!!! Thanks Heather for the extra work. I know GREEN was a hard color to use as a theme. It turned out awesome though.


The Diaper cake on display... made by Suzanne.



More cute decorations

1 comment:

The Haugens said...

I had a shower in Peoria on Sunday too so I know what you mean about the weather. Most came from 2 hours or more so it was a bit nerve-wrecking. It all worked out though and was a great time. Definitely looks like your shower was awesome!!! :)